Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Style of Eye & Carli Remix)



Sooo I want to be the first to apologize for not blogging in over a week . . . Lonnie, Danner, and I went to the Virgin FreeFestival this past weekend and we're all still recovering . . . Wowww what a day it was . . . My love for DJ's, electronic, and dubstep music has just skyrocketed even more than before after listening to the likes of Porter Robinson, DeadMau5, and mah dude . . . CALVIN HARRIS . . . Soo original rights to this song go to the Swedish House Mafia but the remix is done right by Calvin. Mr. Harris hails from Scotland and his DJing skills have taken him all over the world . . . This sooonggg made me go a little crazy at VFest but it was all worth it . . . It builds up anticipation while keeping a sick beat . . .
To all my alumni friends, hope your jobs are going well (or grad school) and if you don't have one yet, don't fret because I know all of you will get one!! . . To everyone still in school, this better be played at your next party or else . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment