Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)



Well hello to all of the readers out there of this magnificant blog . . . . My name is DJ Navajo and I will be guest blogging with some of the realest hits on the 1's and 2's from the great state of MD . . . Quick shout out to my main man Lonnie Gilinski for being the brain child behind this awesome blog(and being from MD as well) and for showcasing his rad skills on finding some true rare music in this world . . . And also allowing for me in on this great project . . . My hope is to complement Lonnie's excellent choices so far with more upbeat tunes. Some to get you dancing, some to make you romancing, and some even to get you prancing. You will notice my love for the Brits, house music, and anything that strikes my fancy. Buckle yourself in and get ready for some DJ NAVAJO . . . Without further adieu, my first selection is . .
Ellie Goulding . . . Her smooth, silky British voice is one of my favorites and combined with one of our favorite dubstep pieces, Bassnectar, this song called Lights will blow you away. I recommend you play this at the next party you're at and it shall get it started . . . Bon voyage my intellectuals

P.S. Just because I post this, doesn't mean I own the copyright dang it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment