Monday, October 3, 2011

We'll live and die in these towns



Ahhh soo I'm terrible at keeping up at these posts but I promise to be more diligent from now on . . . Soo this song I have to give credit to my man Jake Wakeley (Come on you reds!!) for showing me in my first couple of weeks in his native England. . . I will forever be greatful for his hospitatlity and we immediately became friends because of two reasons 1. Football and 2. Music. . . . . The Enemy hail from Coventry in the UK and this song "We Live and Die in these Towns" climbed all the way to the top of the UK charts in 2007. . . It's one of countless songs who become popular in the UK but just never make it over to the United States . . . This band has also opened for Oasis, Kasaibian, and the Fratellis to name a few . . . Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment